VVnT Foundation - Scholarship Scheme
Enrollment under Inclusive Employment Programs 2021
VVnT brings opportunities to Launch Your Career with reputed IT Companies. All our Certificate of Knowledge (CoK) courses and Internship programs are designed in Niche / Futuristic areas (Cybersecurity, DevOps, Privacy, User Experience, Digital Assurance etc.) meeting to the on-going requirements of IT industry.
This Scholarship Scheme is being promoted for the underserved candidates. Other candidates may take full advantage of our elevated Membership programs, as stated on our website, https://www.vvnt.in/membership/
– Applicants should have completed or in final year of Graduation under Engineering / Science stream, with Mathematics up to 10+2 level
– Applicants should have basic knowledge of computer and networking fundamentals with logical approach
– Selection of students is at the discretion of VVnT Foundation. (The decision of selecting deserving candidates rests solely with VVnT).
– Our courses are well-designed by the Industry experts and includes latest Tools and Accelerators.
– Considering an underserved case, as such there are no fees payment for CoK courses and/or Internship programs with VVnT, it’s only an administrative charge of Rs1000/- per month which the applicant needs to bear.
– For applicants in Below Poverty Line (BPL) category or Persons With Disability (PwD), they have an option to Opt-out of administrative charges by submitting documents in support to substantiate their case.
– VVnT retains the sole and absolute right to reject any application, if the details are not found authentic.
– VVnT will be under no obligation to provide any explanation whatsoever for its decision.
– Applicants may apply for multiple streams. Each application will be treated as a unique submission.
P.S. Applicants with good communication skills (either written or verbal) and aware on IT industry trends, will have an added advantage.